TSA Courtesy Notice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think most of these courtesy notices we as divers write are too long and complicated. Think about a security agent in a landlocked airport in a non english speaking country. I had my JJ head pulled put of my carry on in Paris CDG. None of the staff was even vaguely interested in trying to read the notice I had printed.
Hope they treated it gently!

Probably not... CCR I get it, but jj?

I didn't know what a jj toy was either. Whatever you do, DO NOT Google "jj toy" and click on the Adult section. I will never be able to unsee what I saw and I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. :)

I didn't know what a jj toy was either. Whatever you do, DO NOT Google "jj toy" and click on the Adult section. I will never be able to unsee what I saw and I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. :)
OP edited...:facepalm:

I think most of these courtesy notices we as divers write are too long and complicated. Think about a security agent in a landlocked airport in a non english speaking country. I had my JJ head pulled out of my carry on in Paris CDG. None of the staff was even vaguely interested in trying to read the notice I had printed.

Maybe a picture showing a diver, front and back, with piece of equipment highlighted, instead of words?

the illiterate, knuckle-dragging, jack-booted thugs that so many claim to run into when flying, well......I've never even come close to seeing anything like that.
I've seen more of that in passengers than I have in TSA agents.

Has anyone got a notice to TSA that they are particularly proud of?
I'm looking to tape something inside my Pelican case, so TSA doesn't kill my new JJ CCR (even tho I'll be carrying the head separately). Actually, the same thing really applies to my carryon when it goes thru x- ray and they want to open it up.

Thanks!

Didn't read the rest of the thread, but here is mine.

Have fun...!

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 8.44.43 PM.png

upload_2020-8-10_17-4-14.png

This is the one I use. I copied the wording from someone else (can't remember who to give credit to)

I also translated it to Spanish. My Spanish is not completely proficient but I did have a native proofread it (still could be worded wrong)

upload_2020-8-10_17-5-47.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom