Trying to upload pic's. Pleas Help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benthos

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there.
I had an encounter with a giant Humboldt squid and I'm trying to poast pic's. in the my gallery but it keeps saying error 1. Its a JEPG file. Anyone know what's wrong?
Thanks,
Rich

rtavernetti:
Hi there.
I had an encounter with a giant Humboldt squid and I'm trying to poast pic's. in the my gallery but it keeps saying error 1. Its a JEPG file. Anyone know what's wrong?
Thanks,
Rich

Are the files on your hard drive, or someplace hosted on the web?

K

Are you uploading from your hard drive? Or are the pics on a server? Did you size your pics to follow the guidelines?

If so and you're still getting the error, you might want to post this in Site Support. Tech Admin can straughten it out for you.

Ok,
I got the giant squid pics up. I put them in the cephalopod gallery.
Rich

rtavernetti:
Ok,
I got the giant squid pics up. I put them in the cephalopod gallery.
Rich

Cool pics. Surreal.

Where on the island did you run into it?

K

Fragile Rock.
Its about a half mile east of the quary on the north side.

Rich

rtavernetti:
Fragile Rock.
Its about a half mile east of the quary on the north side.

Rich

So near Yellowtail point then, right?

Aren't those the ones that are supposed to be really aggresive towards divers? It looks sort of beat up, wonder what happened to it?

Fraggle rock is in that first beach just east of the quary. You can see two buildings above on the cliff above. About 200 yards off shore there a rock pile with a kelp patch at 70ft with a wrecked boat with the outboard still on it. I always thought Y-tail was alittle farther east but you may be right. I have heard this location called (lady's name) reef too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom