Try GUE/Try Scuba event at Wallins Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track!
Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me.
Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

pink slips? :wink:

Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track!
Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me.
Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.
pink slips? :wink:

:rofl3: I busted up laughing out loud!

Someone with a Cuda might take you up on that! :shocked2:

With the weather looking like it is I may be free this weekend. I really don't want to go camping in the rain :(

Was hoping if that is the case to hit up Wallin's. Doesn't look like it though. What better way to practice drills than have so many people constantly bumping into your reg and ripping it out? Might teach people when they feel a bump on their fin to stop and look at what they hit, NOT kick harder :shakehead:

'Tis full:depressed:Guy

You can try some of my gear Guy :)!

If you call Wallins tomorrow I think there may be a space. I'm spoiled by diving with these folks regularly, so gave up my slot tonight for someone new to sample ;-).

What better way to practice drills than have so many people constantly bumping into your reg and ripping it out?

We can arrange that this weekend if it helps :eyebrow:!

So where's the after party?
Yeah, where's the party :)!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom