Try a different taste.........DIVING IN BATAM ISLAND

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, maybe you suffer from memory loss you wrote before , that it is not for public.
Besids what do you mean with "we just allow someone who come for just good reason"?

Thank you mr. fathung........I am not sick.......and if you not agree with that it is no problem for me.....we just want to introduce our new divesite and for someone who want to enjoy Batam underwater...that's all!

If you not happy with my comment it is no problem....
BTW are you indonesian? and if you any pic of the divesits pls share here or you have experience dive in P. Abang....Pls Share!...:blinking:

wow it's small word...you're here.....:D:D
Baiklah. yang mana anda tidak mengerti? silahkan bilang saya. saya akan jelaskan semua.

Bukan adik. Saya tidak mengerti fathung.

Pics..pics..pics..

Attachments

• ranaoh1.jpg
    ranaoh1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 70
  • ranaouh2.jpg
    ranaouh2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 72
  • img_5335.jpg
    img_5335.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 76
I have dive in Pulau Abang, Gosong hantu and a small island in west of pulau Abang. Then continued to Lingga district area for photos assignment.

In my opinion: it's good for divers who have limited access to others diving destinations area. Due to Limited visibility, at least, it is for advanced divers or already have limited visibility specialty / experiences.

Mostly shallow dive. The area is plotted as marine protection area by the locals supported by the city government. And there is a local regulation for in water activities due to the protection status.

porites and table corals are dominant reefscape. Anemone clownfish, nudibranches, shells and jellyfish could be found.

Compared to Bali and Bunaken??? The visibility has showed it's comparison.

Peace and honestly,

Ivan Kuswandi K. Silaban

Back
Top Bottom