Try a different taste.........DIVING IN BATAM ISLAND

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cindydewa

Reaction score
AS WE KNOW BATAM IS SORROUNDING BY SEA, AND MANY A SMALL ISLAND YOU CAN VISIT AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFULL CORALS AND UNDERWATER LIFE, ENJOY YOUR SIGHT WITH BLUE OCEANS AND NATURAL LIFE.
"YOU CANNOT FIND BATAM IN BUNAKEN OR BALI BUT HERE IN BATAM YOU CAN FIND BALI OR BUNAKEN".
BATAM IS INCLUDING IN KEPRI PROV. AND ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM SINGAPORE.
HERE WE OFFERED ONE DAY DIVING TOUR........

For one day diving tour will be located around of "Pulau Abang" (this island itÃÔ very far from crowded people).
Package Price Rp. ............../day (a group/max.4persons) (for price email/YM/PM)

Package price include:
Boat Transportation
Wetsuit (if you don't bring)
Rent of Diving equipment (BCD,REGULATOR,TANK)
Rent of Masker, Fin, Snorkel
Free underwater Photo
Good Lunch / Snack
Insurance

Price exclude:
Diving Guide/ instructorÃÔ (Dive Master Certified) fee Rp. .........for one person per day. (FOR PRICE EMAIL/PM/YM)
Accommodation Hotel in Batam town (but we are help you to arrange a better hotel) or
You can stay in the islandÃÔ Homestay.
Transportation Batam to Cakang port (but we are help you to arrange a better one)
If you have any question, Please do not hesitate to contact me. Via email cindydewa@yahoo.com (YM/email/PM)

NOTE: (the price can change anytime without information before) for the price pls send your email to cindydewa@yahoo.com or PM/YM.:wink::cool2:

Bouyancy Cheers,
Cindydewa

Cindy, some photos of underwater Batam might entice....

Just for you information ......Batam island only +/- 45 minutes from singapore....:wink:

Hi Cindy,

45 minute by boat does it leave from singapore? Prices and/or a web site would also be interesting. Also would love to hear it is similar/different from Bunakan & Bali?

Hi Cindy,

45 minute by boat does it leave from singapore? Prices and/or a web site would also be interesting. Also would love to hear it is similar/different from Bunakan & Bali?

nup, 45 minutes is singapore to batam..and from batam you take a car to the cakang port and then use the boat to the Abang Island.
sorry our web still under construction...and FYI yesterday I just cameback from the island to accompany the hongkong tourist.....I'll arrange all.
Similar to bunaken is you can see the coral from the boat....and the different is this island very very quite.....
only who have a permitted can dive here:no:.......

nup, 45 minutes is singapore to batam..and from batam you take a car to the cakang port and then use the boat to the Abang Island.
sorry our web still under construction...and FYI yesterday I just cameback from the island to accompany the hongkong tourist.....I'll arrange all.
Similar to bunaken is you can see the coral from the boat....and the different is this island very very quite.....
only who have a permitted can dive here:no:.......

Does it have turtles, sharks, and coral walls like Bunakan? Mantas, Mola Mola, wrecks, large & small stuff like Bali?

Please tell us more. I dive in the area quite often and will be passing through Singapore in a few months.

I have dived in Bali and Bunaken many times; went to Batam once and although allright as a quick getaway form Singapore, I would certainly not travel from the other side of the world to go to Batam...

Does it have turtles, sharks, and coral walls like Bunakan? Mantas, Mola Mola, wrecks, large & small stuff like Bali?

Please tell us more. I dive in the area quite often and will be passing through Singapore in a few months.

yes ...we have sea turtles, coral wall, and blue coral...and I will tell you later about what inside of the sea..maybe makes you interesting.....it is not for public.....I will not tell here....:wink:

I have dived in Bali and Bunaken many times; went to Batam once and although allright as a quick getaway form Singapore, I would certainly not travel from the other side of the world to go to Batam...

When you come to Batam at "ONCE".....you went to dive or just look around in batam town?....I am very big appreciate and give my honour if someone from other side of the world to come to BATAM. Here we want to introduce to all over the world our island , underwaterworld and our scuba diving community...hope everyone's not wrong perception to this matters.:depressed:

Back
Top Bottom