Troubling dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked2: Oh my gosh! That's terrible!!!! Wow. I'm glad you made it through that.

Glad you came through that one OK. That is what I was thinking when I made an earlier post. I came close to what I thought was my end, surfing one time. That time under water, unable to surface, couldn't hold my breath any longer, chest pounding, the terror you spoke of, no thanks. I'd rather take my Harley, full speed over a 1000' cliff.

I did some pretty stupid stuff as a kid. Really quite amazed I lived my childhood. By the way, the person who saved me, my cousin, had 'his' room at the hospital whenever he was admitted... he was there more often than I was. :rofl3:

Oh and catching an arrow in flight is a LOT harder than you think. Even if you get your hands on it, it just keeps going and cuts you. :rofl3:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to NDR

If it had been a "burial at sea," I would think the dog's body would have been wrapped in something; a favorite blanket, perhaps. The fact that the rope had been tied around the dog's neck smacks more of an execution than a respectful burial in water.

A dog is capable of such unconditional love for its owner and it hurts to think of the trusting look it gave its master as the rope and bricks were tied around its neck, followed by confusion and fear as it was tossed so callously into the water to drown.

There is no end to the loathing I feel for anyone who can commit such a despicable act.

Back
Top Bottom