Tropical Storm Arlene (?) SE of Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're heading down Saturday. The storm should be well north by then. Hope the water is still clear at that point, otherwise, I guess cenote diving will work. :wink:

I have been planning to dive in Key largo for a month. Anyone think I may still be able to? Where can I check recent progress of the storm?

ScubaMarine:
I have been planning to dive in Key largo for a month. Anyone think I may still be able to? Where can I check recent progress of the storm?
Shouldn't affect Key Largo at all.
It's headed for Mobile.
Rick

Will travel from Houston to Cozumel be clear by Monday morning?

Will Cozumel be ok by then?

Thanks!
-Chris

CALI68:
Will travel from Houston to Cozumel be clear by Monday morning?

Will Cozumel be ok by then?

Thanks!
-Chris

The storm is SE of there and moving northward, so Cozumel is not a very likely target. In any case, by Monday it should be out of the way unless it hooks to the left and stalls. That does happen from time to time, so you might keep an eye on things.

The website http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html is usually a very good resource for this stuff, but the guy who runs it is out of pocket (see the site for explanation) for the next couple of days. Google hurricane or tropical storm.

It has passed through and was nothing more than some rain, which is totally nornmal this time of year.

Dive boats went out on schedule today and the rain is a light drizzle.

Great news!

See ya Monday!
-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom