Tropical Storm Arlene (?) SE of Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

<sigh> I'm just not ready for this crap again :(

pipedope:
Rick, one word;

DUCK!!!

:11:
Have you started heading for AK yet?

Interesting to watch as always, and at least for this one we dont have to board up the house or fight at the stores!! Already have my supplies stocked up when one comes near Central FL :wink:

We will probably drive away on Sunday.
I still have a little loading to finish and want to be behind the storm rather than in front of it.

The big problem with this one will be rain and flooding.

There is no freakin' way you guys are going to get hammered two years in a row. It can't happen. No way. It can't.

How have the water temps been in Coz? Heard on the news last night the warmer the water, the more storms and bigger storms, is that what you gather from experience? I know we get that effect here on the Pacific coast with el Nino.

Hank49:
There is no freakin' way you guys are going to get hammered two years in a row. It can't happen. No way. It can't.
Thanks for the jinx :wink:

jawfish:
No kidding... why don't you just DARE it next time!! LOL

Really, no true? It doesn't bode well to tempt the hurricane Gods. But I do like seeing the monsters turn north rather than continuing on a westward path as they cross the Caribbean. :D After this one passed we had nice calm weather, although hot...above water.....I'm still trying to figure out if it was the storm that made for these great conditions or if it's the mystical powers of the Halcyn bp/wing.....2 sips down, 7/8ths of the glass to go....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom