Tropical Disturbance Moving Toward Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conditions are fine - but Harbor Master has already closed the port - we all
Probably could
Have safely gotten in the morning dives but Harbor Master has spoken

Tuesdays another day! "Probably could have" isn't really a good thing with that many people involved.

Anyone not doing anything want to drive by the house we're buying and see how it handles the down pour of rain?

If I were there, I’d do a shore dive today. Looks like they are at Scuba Club?

If I were there, I’d do a shore dive today. Looks like they are at Scuba Club?
FWIW, one is not supposed to shore dive when the port is closed. Tanks and weights might be hard to get.

Definite shore dive happening at Scuba Club this morning, despite the heavy rain. Looked like a class going in off the main pier.

Only 6 more months and I'll be there :D

Divegoose

Cozumel is on the "good" side of Tropical Storm Michael. The worst conditions will be to the ENE. Maybe it will just slide on by without too much turmoil. I'm sure Monday is out, but perhaps conditions will begin to improve on Tuesday.

Bizarre.... Orbitz sent me email early this morning that my flights were cancelled.... even got a refund issued. Totally confused.

Looks like your cancellations had more to do with the little plane from Baton Rouge than the weather. It's only a 5 hour drive from Baton Rouge to IAH. I think I'd rather drive to Houston than deal with all the potential issues of connecting via small plane operated by a code-share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom