Tropic Dancer Palau Jan 12-19 Unable to Dive - need someone to take my spot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h20_kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I hope this is the appropriate place for this post. I have booked a liveaboard dive trip on the Palau Tropic Dancer for January 12-19. Unfortunately, due to a DCS incident that I have not fully recovered from, my doctor has advised against diving for several months. Therefore, I have to cancel my spot on this trip. I can avoid the cancellation penalty if I can find someone to take my spot. The cost is $1935 USD (a $700 discount from the normal price) for a deluxe cabin.

Aggressor and Dancer Fleet

If you are interested, please PM me and I can provide the contact details of the individual at Aggressor Fleet whom I have been dealing with regarding my cancellation.

Cheers
Katrina

Just to follow up on this... the spot available is for a female as they only put the same gender in a cabin and looks like the rest of the boat is full.

Cheers
Katrina

I hope someone takes this opportunity. It was just the kind of thing I had in mind when my trip to SE Asia came up. I thought I'd wait for such an opportunity and then jump on it. But I started to worry that I'd not get on a boat . . .so I booked, paid full price BUT hopefully I'll never regret that decision. Anyway, Kat what I'm trying to say is, there must be another woman out there that has just been waiting and hoping. Wishing the best for outcome for all involved.

I know exactly what you mean chilly. I was super excited to get such a great deal. It's a fabulous price for a liveaboard in such an amazing destination. I'm really gutted that I am not able to go. Hopefully someone out there can take advantage of my misfortune.

Hope you're not too chilly! Looks like some terrible storms in Canada lately. Brrrr!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom