Troll icon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I added it to my sig line just recently...some other moderator bullies added it to 2 recent posts of mine to let others know I was trolling....and that just plain defeats my purpose in life.

I added it to my sig line just recently...some other moderator bullies added it to 2 recent posts of mine to let others know I was trolling....and that just plain defeats my purpose in life.
You can have this for your avatar...
[c]
troll1.gif

[/c]
Unless you're stuck on the blue hair...?
[c]
troller.jpg

[/c]
That one is 100x100 but the SB software will reduce it for you.

Paddy McTroll?

troll.jpg

Actually, it a new update of vB. :)

If any of your threads reaches a specified number of replies within a specified time, the :troll: icon is automatically added.

If any of your threads reaches a specified number of replies within a specified time, the :troll: icon is automatically added.
Lordie Jep........you must be really important! :rofl3:

Lamb off the Barbie. Just lamb, slightly charred. The only way.

Z...

So the troll icon defeats the purpose of trolling...what exactly is the point of trolling in the first place?

I think you are onto him. I think he has added it himself. Sometimes it appears in the sig line and sometime it also appears--but not always as a thread icon on the main menu. He has been a bit sloppy in the use of the troll. Still I think we should give him a little attention. Perhaps we can get Wardric to put him and his little troll doll in the clubbing line up????

Now there's a fantastic idea! :D

How about this for an avatar?

jep.jpg

Probably too obvious if he wants to be on the 'down low'...something more subtle seems appropriate like ......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom