Troll icon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a big difference between mint sauce and mint jelly! :wink:
(El O is sooooo gonna move this thread out of Site Support!!!!! :D)
So spill the beans... I'm guessing that mint sauce is more like chutney (runny) and mint jelly is more like jam or preserves (jiggly, wiggly)?

So spill the beans... I'm guessing that mint sauce is more like chutney (runny) and mint jelly is more like jam or preserves (jiggly, wiggly)?
Yes......sauce is basically watery with chopped mint floating about in it - jelly is well....jelly - the mint leaf itself is completely broken down so no fiber.

Mint sauce... yummy :D And yes runny - very liquid actually with some chopped mint in it. Wow, I am suddenly very hungry.

Trolls bare it all! Just the nekkid truth here on SB! I wonder if Jep can't handle the nekkid truth and if that is why he is complaining? I move that this thread is moved to where it belongs!!!! Whine and Cheese!!!

well actually its no so much a whine....

IF a SB'er is finding that every thread he creates includes a particular icon, he has every reason to question it

BUT

the question is... is he doing it himself (inserting the :troll:) to get attention??

well actually its no so much a whine....

IF a SB'er is finding that every thread he creates includes a particular icon, he has every reason to question it

BUT

the question is... is he doing it himself (inserting the :troll:) to get attention??

I think you are onto him. I think he has added it himself. Sometimes it appears in the sig line and sometime it also appears--but not always as a thread icon on the main menu. He has been a bit sloppy in the use of the troll. Still I think we should give him a little attention. Perhaps we can get Wardric to put him and his little troll doll in the clubbing line up????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom