Trip video - Socorro, November 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, wow, wow, I love all of your videos, but this is the best of the best.

Huge thanks for posting !!!!!

Couldn’t travel due to covid.
Great video indeed!

I didn’t see you in Malpelo last July. Did you reschedule it to later time?

@scubadada & I are going back there again in July 2023.
Couldn’t travel due to covid. May see you there in 2023.

Reactions: Dan
Couldn’t travel due to covid.

Couldn’t travel due to covid. May see you there in 2023.
We booked for July 20-30, half charter by Sten Johansson, the Viking, Diving Malpelo with Sten that has extra day of diving. It’ll be great if you can join us.

Here’s the trip report from last year with Sten posted by @scubadada for reference:

Cheers
Dan

We booked for July 20-30, half charter by Sten Johansson, the Viking, Diving Malpelo with Sten that has extra day of diving. It’ll be great if you can join us.

Here’s the trip report from last year with Sten posted by @scubadada for reference:

Cheers
Dan
Wish I could join you, but my trip schedule for 2023 probably cannot be altered as I have a trip every month.

Wish I could join you, but my trip schedule for 2023 probably cannot be altered as I have a trip every month.
That’s too bad. Your next year schedule is like mine this year from rescheduling trips due to Covid. LOL.

I still have 3 trips to finish this year (Banda Sea in November, Raja Ampat in 1st half of December & Visayas 360 in 2nd half of December).

Reactions: CWK

Back
Top Bottom