Trip report, Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you said it all Mark.
I am just back from my first diving trip (and it was with But XT Sea) and I couldn't be happier with the crew, the spirit, the service and the overall feeling after my last dive. I learned so much with Arturo, Pedro and Miguel !
Besides the easiness of it, safety and professionalism is always there. You feel they know what they are doing.

I am already planning my next trip to Cozumel in January and it for sure be with @Christi and Blue XT Sea's team.

Merci :)

DBBerry

Hey! What dates are you thinking of going? I was just chatting with my wife about possibly returning in Dec or January, and she would rather go in January. We were think of 1-12 thru 1-19.

Hey! What dates are you thinking of going? I was just chatting with my wife about possibly returning in Dec or January, and she would rather go in January. We were think of 1-12 thru 1-19.

Might wanna research the term 'El Norte'...just sayin'.

Might wanna research the term 'El Norte'...just sayin'.

Good point

If $ is no matter take your pick of December or January. December is going to be far cheaper than January (if you steer clear of the week of Xmas). My wife and I now visit for the 2 weeks just prior to X-mas. This year we arrive on 8th and depart on the 24th so most of our trip is in the relatively cheap semi off-season with only a few days spent in that peak pricing X-mas week. Look at the price of your preferred accommodations and price your possible dates between a Dec trip and a Jan trip. I think you are going to see a BIG difference in the price. We personally really enjoy being in COZ just up to X-mas when the X-mas spirit is alive and about... On December 26th it's all gone and back to business (peak business) as usual.

Last edited:

Hi Mark

It was a real pleasure to meet you and your son.

I don't know when for sure, but I had last week of January or first of February in mind. Everything is up in the air but I'll certainly let you know when I have a better idea. :)

Back
Top Bottom