Trip Report 7/8/01

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scary Rick, real scary.

I also heard the story of the young Pensacola boy and the
bull shark. When I heard the story of his uncle pulling him from the water, then going back into the water, chasing down the 7ft bullshark, wrestling it ashore and retrieving his nephew's arm; the first thought that crossed my mind was "that's the guy I want for a dive buddy!"

Jimbo:)

Great dive report Rick, I hope nobody warhammered!!!!

Dude... REALLY? You felt the need to put up that comment 9 years after the fact? :idk:

Thnx for the report

Dude... REALLY? You felt the need to put up that comment 9 years after the fact? :idk:

It's a historical document, it's an excellent and very well written dive report with elements of danger, intrigue and great warhammer possibilities. I see no downside in the thread resurrection.

It's a historical document, it's an excellent and very well written dive report with elements of danger, intrigue and great warhammer possibilities. I see no downside in the thread resurrection.

And now, thanks to your selfless efforts, it is available for anybody to read again or for the first time. Thank you ONESPEED.

This was buried three plus years prior to me joining the board.
I am glad to have seen the ressurection of an extremely interesting encounter with the savage sea.
Excellent write up!!
Chug
Loves melodrama and Blue Bell ice cream.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom