Trip coming!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharpenu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok, it looks like we are going to do an official Conch Divers trip on July 31. We are planning to do drift diving in Boynton, probably on the loggerhead. It will be the weekend after mini season. Maybe I can go a week without my computer leaving "no fly" status.

I called John just a little while ago to hold a couple of spots for that evening. I would like to do a 3 tank trip (the 3rd a night dive) for some 60-80 FSW drifts. Maybe a get together later that night, after the diving. What do you all think? Who is with me?

I know we have myself and Orlandorogue. Who else? Capt Hook, netdoc, wstein, wings, murphdiver? Come on, let's fill the boat. We can do it with only 16 divers.

For those of you traveling, I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express on Boynton Beach Blvd at I-95 when I sleep over. For brave souls who spend the night, maybe a fill in the AM and another 2 tanker for the road?

EXCELLENT..... And I suppose my NEW FRIEND 'sharpenu'..... will comp me on this trip due to the EXCELLENT and FREE advice I gave him !!!!

PLEEEEEASE !!!

LOL

Might be able to make it; not a fan of night dives but could do the other two.

How about more info - phone #, cost, time.

Don & Pat

I am in....of course! You can reserve my spot for anything from an am or afternoon dive on the 31st, a night dive on the 31st and possibly a dive on August 1st if anyone else is up for it.

2 days of diving aboard the magnificent Loggerhead, July 31 and August 1. July 31 will be a 3 tank afternoon trip, the last dive to be a night dive - cost for this trip is $75.

August 1st is a 2 tank trip, leaving in the morning. Cost is $50.

If you need someplace to spend the night, you can call the Holiday Inn Express that is just down the street from the marina, if you mention the boat and that you are diving, you get the special rate of $69 per night.

If you are going to do all 5 dives, I recommend Nitrox, but it isnt required.

Loggerhead 561-588-8686 www.loggerheadcharters.com
Holiday Inn Express 561-734-9100

Look forward to seeing all of you! Post below to RSVP-

To quote
Frank the Tank"- We're all going streaking!!! Come on Snoop Diggity Dog, lets go!"

MikeJacobs:
lol I was thinking... "Official? When did we start that? Do we get t-shirts?" Sounds like a great trip... wish I could go.

Hee hee! If you were around some you too could have had a scubaboard tee shirt from Oceanfest! :wink:

Hey, do we have the official Scubaboard dive thongs in stock yet?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom