Trimix in Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All good points...I appreciate all the feedback and input...and since I started this thread I don't care if it gets hijacked for this discussion. :wink:

The reason we used two deco gases is because these were the last certifying dives for my normoxic trimix cert. That said, I'm REALLY new to diving trimix. :wink: Even though my instructor could have certified me with just one deco bottle he wanted to make sure I could handle two...thus the 32 and 80. It was more about skills than deco time. Although I did see a couple of really nice catfish at 20' and 30'. :D

I have to say I appreciate the practice and thinking he made me do when it came to using two deco bottles.

Always good practice to sling 2 bottles even at Travis....becomes really fun when you find your profile best served by 3 bottles. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom