Trimix in Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive World on 620 now has Helium as well. They have 2 certified Trimix Blenders. They will be doing fills overnight or by appointment as the blenders have day jobs. They should be able to fill by early next week. They don't have a booster yet, but that is coming in the next week or 2.

Wow! We went from famine to feast darn quick! :D

tell matt i said, hey.

Matt says, "Hello" back! Sounds like you two have the same affinity for a certain LDS here in Austin. :D

Dive World on 620 now has Helium as well. They have 2 certified Trimix Blenders. They will be doing fills overnight or by appointment as the blenders have day jobs. They should be able to fill by early next week. They don't have a booster yet, but that is coming in the next week or 2.

The last time I went to Dive World (and the last time I will ever go to Dive World) they could not manage an air fill. (had not turned the compressor on and no gas banked)

Anybody that wants it can have the remaining fills on my air card. Put it on "Riddington"

Any chance all the Trimix suppliers in Austin could post their prices? Anybody charge by the cubic foot used rather than by the tank?
Maybe it could be a Swamp divers sticky ?

Any chance all the Trimix suppliers in Austin could post their prices? Anybody charge by the cubic foot used rather than by the tank?
Maybe it could be a Swamp divers sticky ?

With the cost of He on the raise they would have to update the list like a gas station does for gasoline prices.....assuming they used enough to re-stock their supply often.....looks like Mack was going to start his maybe with an order the He as needed basis based on placed orders.

Maybe Scubaboard could replace oily bikini girl with a continually updated stock ticker type line with He prices ?

....:D:rofl3: I like that idea....maybe the Big Chief here at SB will take your idea and run with it!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom