Treasure hunt Folsom lake? This weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moto_209

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any one want to do a Folsom lake treasure hunt this weekend? I will have my boat so we can hit some good spots where the parties happen. Got this idea from another post. I should be getting my reg back from service this week so I guess it will depend on that. Let me know.....

Damn it man! I was up there last week and could have joined you guys. Let me know when the next one is planed and maybe on my next visit (my daughter lives in Folsom) I can join you.

Any one want to do a Folsom lake treasure hunt this weekend? I will have my boat so we can hit some good spots where the parties happen. Got this idea from another post. I should be getting my reg back from service this week so I guess it will depend on that. Let me know.....

I am headed to Monterey for the meet and greet. How about next weekend?

I might be up for it next weekend also. I hope to have the can light by then so it'd be fun to test it out in the crap that is folsom lake.

I went for a dive last week at Folsom Point in front of Dike 8. Vis was about six feet.

Looks like Miller is going to purchase a light saber.... :)

You really want to dive the mud hole this weekend when there's a meet and greet planned at Lovers?
Is there any water in the lake?

Terrible I know, missing the Meet and greet...

I will be in Monterey the following weekend thats why. Just trying to get wet this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom