Travel to Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, not yet. Many false rumors. Only Jakarta and Manado. Fully vaccinated, 7 nights quarantine and no tourist visa.
Are people allowed to fly direct to Bali from another country?

This was not my understanding from a previous post.

Interestingly the person who made the original statement on transiting in Singapore is from Taiwan.
"Seacaigh" is from UAE which has direct flight to Bali(at least pre-covid)
It is all depend on where you are travelling from.
BKK is another option instead of SIN for those from Germany.
There are no direct international direct flights to Bali yet. Only Jakarta and Manado. Need to be fully vaccinated, 7 nights quarantine. Transfer through Singapore possible. No visa on arrival yet, no tourist visa yet.

Here you can find all data about vaccinations and testing for all provinces Vaksin Dashboard

Ba

Bali not open yet for international arrivals. No tourist visa yet.

Can get the social business visa but for me I will wait. Not in any rush.

Some peoples just do not pay any attention to what the Health minister has been saying:
70% of the population receiving at least 1 jab of vaccination.
Is it that difficult for some of you to understand?

Of course there is NO direct flight to Bali because the island is still off limited at the moment.
Search the net for up date info.

Ba

Bali not open yet for international arrivals. No tourist visa yet.

My Bahasa is a little rusty so maybe I am wrong but I was recently sent a copy of the official ministerial letter issued a couple days ago and it clearly stats that Ngurah Rai airport is an official port of entry. I have attached a copy.

All I was saying is this is a good positive step forward.

I never said anything about Tourist visa but the other positive direction as I posted earlier is that the Indonesian government released Permenkumham Number 34 stating that foreigners can now enter Indonesia again with visit visas and limited stay visas. This being the B211A visa and KITAS's

https://www.imigrasi.go.id/en/2021/...nesia-melalui-peraturan-keimigrasian-terbaru/

https://www.imigrasi.go.id/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PERMENKUMHAM-NO-34-2021.pdf

Also only information that has been officially issued by the Indonesian Government is the current status of Indonesia. Anything you read on Google is just hearsay. If possible please reference an official Indonesia government site or document (not a news/social media site) about this so called 70% requirement or herd immunity, etc.

Attachments

• KEPUTUSAN.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 72
I just got an update from a friend. I guess today 21 September there was a meeting between the Ministry of Transportation, Airline companies, and Bali Airport Officials and it was decided TODAY that the Ministry of Transportation will NOT agree with ministerial letter M-HH02-GR 02 02 issued 17 September (the one I attached above) and the Bali airport will be closed

I don't have an official source for this especially since it just happened today but once I do ill post a link or the document to site my source.

Some peoples just do not pay any attention to what the Health minister has been saying:
70% of the population receiving at least 1 jab of vaccination.
Is it that difficult for some of you to understand?

Of course there is NO direct flight to Bali because the island is still off limited at the moment.
Search the net for up date info.

Can you please post a link to an official Indonesia Government where both of these statement have been issued officially

I have never seen any ministerial statement about 70% of the population needing to be vaccinated for Indonesia to be opened.

Also I have never seen and official ministerial statement that the island of Bali is "off limited" currently Java and Bali are in PPKM level 3 but you can still freely travel to Bali and Java pending you are vaccinated and have a negative Covid test. I literally just flew from Sulawesi to Bali 3 days ago so I can confirm that Bali in not "off limits". It is actually just the opposite. Bali is fairly busy considering the circumstances. In the last 6 months there has been a fairly recent increase in foreigners "moving" to Bali, mostly digital nomads, day traders, online workers, etc. and there has been a very large influx of upper class younger generation Jakarta tourist flocking to Bali to get away from Jakarta. In Canggu I would say almost all the major tourist restaurants are all open again, they are not full of customers but they are busy some even have a short wait be for you can get service.

So like I said be for things are moving in the correct direction.

@marsh9077 - Thank you.
@Dan - Muchas gracias.
@Indah - Welcome back on the SB board and thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom