Travel to Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's enough arguing. I can't moderate this thread because I'm a posting member within it. But as a general member posting in a thread, I can report the same as any other general member.

So cut it out.

We are all eager to know and/or go. Discussion is good, hope is good.

No need for vaccines. Those COVID-19 survivals got natural vaccines.

Sounds like the virus has been 'vaccinating' people.

ED4D560E-09DC-403D-8B1E-535B9CC9FAF5.jpeg

If and when this happens for Bali, what does that mean for the international tourist who wants to go elsewhere in Indonesia, such as Raja Ampat of Komodo? Does entry into Bali get one past the barrier to entry (with freedom to travel around Indonesia from there), or just grant permission to be in Bali itself?

If and when this happens for Bali, what does that mean for the international tourist who wants to go elsewhere in Indonesia, such as Raja Ampat of Komodo? Does entry into Bali get one past the barrier to entry (with freedom to travel around Indonesia from there), or just grant permission to be in Bali itself?
Take it easy mate.
Bali is NOT open yet.
I would imagine it will be step by step approach similar to the "sandbox" in Thailand. They need to test the waters first. Could well be a gradual process but anything is possible.

Another aim/plan!
America, England, Germany and Russia!
Australian, the most popular national to the island is not on the list.

England!!!! So Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are excluded!!! I do not realize they hold different passports from the English.
Bali Vice Governor, knew nothing about it!!!!! PATHETIC.

Vaccination;
Australia: 42%
Russia: 28%
Germany is higher, not sure about England but UK is 67%.

75% of the islanders are fully vaccinated!
Singapore has a slightly higher population and never had any issue with the supply of vaccine and also with far superior resources could only reach 80% so far.

Another aim/plan!
America, England, Germany and Russia!
Australian, the most popular national to the island is not on the list.

England!!!! So Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are excluded!!! I do not realize they hold different passports from the English.
Bali Vice Governor, knew nothing about it!!!!! PATHETIC.

Vaccination;
Australia: 42%
Russia: 28%
Germany is higher, not sure about England but UK is 67%.

75% of the islanders are fully vaccinated!
Singapore has a slightly higher population and never had any issue with the supply of vaccine and also with far superior resources could only reach 80% so far.
In these numbers children below 12 years old are not included. But indeed a great number. However some parts of Indonesia it is below 5%. https://vaksin.kemkes.go.id/#/provinces

In these numbers children below 12 years old are not included. But indeed a great number. However some parts of Indonesia it is below 5%. https://vaksin.kemkes.go.id/#/provinces
I assumed the Vice Gov of Bali has NO jurisdiction on other areas and probably couldn't careless as well.
The main point is whether his aim/plan/proposal will receive approval from Jakarta.
Could well be another "talk the talk" and nothing happens at the end.

Interestingly the names of America, England, Germany and Russia were not mentioned!
Instead South Korea, Japan, china and UAE are.
Jakarta rules.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom