Travel fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another for the Aeris Accell. N

If anyone is interested in Accell fins in XL I have two pair that I will never use again, shipping is not real cheap but let’s say $10 plus shipping for both pair one gray and one black.

^
That‘s a smoking steal!
I‘d jump on it if my son and I weren‘t on a smaller footing.
Even so I may try those new sport fins some day, so far my Accells have been just fine for putzing around...

Based on SB recommendations, I got a pair of Accells a few years ago. I did not like the way they fit my foot nor the way they kicked. Sold them to a friend. My go-to travel fins are now the Deep 6 Eddys.

My go-to travel fins are now the Deep 6 Eddys.

Mine too. Your fins are the means of moving about and positioning yourself in the water column, probably the most import part of the dive next to breathing. Take the ones which will do that effectively for you and worry about saving a little weight someplace else.

For me the Scuba Pro GO Sport are my travel fins and have been my cold water fins too.

Some people are trying to get all of their equipment and needs into a carry on. The Deep Six Eddy fin, can it do that? Of course, to do that one would have to be willing to wear the same wrinkled set of cloths for the duration and for rubber blubber maybe a light shortie suit.

As soon as Deep Six gets a color out beside baby blue and orange I intend to buy a set of Large. But I have OMS Slipstream in an XL and what makes the Eddy Fin better? They are both light in weight and compact and follow the Jetfin recipe. And neither would seem to fit into a carry on suitcase.

N

Some people are trying to get all of their equipment and needs into a carry on. The Deep Six Eddy fin, can it do that? Of course, to do that one would have to be willing to wear the same wrinkled set of cloths for the duration and for rubber blubber maybe a light shortie suit.

As soon as Deep Six gets a color out beside baby blue and orange I intend to buy a set of Large. But I have OMS Slipstream in an XL and what makes the Eddy Fin better? They are both light in weight and compact and follow the Jetfin recipe. And neither would seem to fit into a carry on suitcase.

N
A carry on and a backpack are all I need for a dive trip Eddy’s are not a whole lot different from the OMS, a touch lighter maybe.

Back
Top Bottom