Trashfest 2006 - Oct 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archman:
We've got campsites #511 and 512 staked out for Friday night. I think there's over 15 of us.

Good deal - I'm in #503 myself. I'm trying to leave Dallas by 4PM, so with all the UT traffic headed the opposite way for the game, I hope to be down by 8PM.

Home sick 2 days, won't be making the Trashfest. Yall have fun, and think about me. I gotta figure out how to stay well, gee.

Rum & coke, Foo, rum & coke...

Get better soon and we'll miss you two.

Scubabum, what a great prescription! Much better than the stuff my doctor gave me... don't think the two will mix well, however... Cipro & coke anyone? You have a great time with the Chum divers, SBum. Tell them you were my Coz buddy and they'll treat ya right. Float the kegs for us.

Thanks to everyone who came out for TrashFest. It was a huge success! 204 divers, over $11,500 in door prizes awarded, and A LOT of trash pulled out of the river (more details on that coming up).

Hope everyone had fun- look forward to seeing you at TrashFest 2007!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom