TrashFest '09 - Oct 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

most of the good junk is on the shore now, perhaps it should be expanded to include "lake shore". yesterday in my short shore walk I found countless bottles and cans, batteries, 2 anchors, and countless wires, and dock droppings..

Well if someone has a free spot, let me know! I'd like to go whether I'm on a team or not and just help out.

Hell, just give me a t-shirt and I'll pay my fees and pick up trash. :D

most of the good junk is on the shore now, perhaps it should be expanded to include "lake shore". yesterday in my short shore walk I found countless bottles and cans, batteries, 2 anchors, and countless wires, and dock droppings..

Actually you can collect trash from the shore! After all it will eventually end up in the river!

Well if someone has a free spot, let me know! I'd like to go whether I'm on a team or not and just help out.

Hell, just give me a t-shirt and I'll pay my fees and pick up trash. :D

I wish we could give everyone who participates a t-shirt, but we just don't have the budget. We will have a limited number of shirts on sale at the event. And remember you can win one of the coveted SUPER SCOOPER t-shirts that will be awarded to the first, second and third place teams!

Hi everyone! There are already 6 of you who want to be on a team including heavyjeffd, ftwdiver14, Rhino2K, driftin' by, carrielsal, paulw.

Is someone willing to be a team captain? If so, you should send everyone interested a message and register a ScubaBoard team!
:thumb:

If somebody needs another team member, gimme a PM, i'd love to pick up trash! Hell, last time i was in the Comal, i found 3 sunglasses, a dollar, and 4 unopened beer cans, and that was just drifting around!

And remember you can win one of the coveted SUPER SCOOPER t-shirts that will be awarded to the first, second and third place teams!

I am very proud of my Super Scooper t-shirt, yes I am. You too can have one if you,re trashy! lol.

Sprout:
Hi everyone! There are already 6 of you who want to be on a team including heavyjeffd, ftwdiver14, Rhino2K, driftin' by, carrielsal, paulw.

Is someone willing to be a team captain? If so, you should send everyone interested a message and register a ScubaBoard team

It's tough to say for me.... I may already have a team of 3, 4 , 5 or 6 all depending and then again, it may just be me. It's still early. I'll let y'all know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom