TrashFest '09 - Oct 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sprout

Registered
Reaction score
Mark your calendars! TrashFest will be October 3rd this year! :D

Come take part in the oldest underwater clean up event in the country, enjoy a fun day of diving in New Braunfels, Texas and an after-party BBQ where all team members are eligible to win great door prizes. Last year's participants took home over $30,000 in trips, dive equipment, and other awesome stuff!

All the low-down can be found at the TrashFest website.

Pre-registration is now available at a discounted rate of $40. Get your team together today!

Hope to see all of you there!

Door prizes are rolling in and teams are starting to register. Have you started pulling together your team yet?!?! :D

I would love to join a team again if anyone is getting one together. Last year was great.

I know we would do it but have found that some people are more about the talkie talkie and not about the workie workie.. I prefer to win and want to go with people that are there to win.. I know that its not easy to win some of the prizes but I would rather know that we tried our best rather than see how some people just slack off...

we have 5 in our family but our two youngest wont be able to haul much for too long..

We have gone in the past and really made out with decent prizes including some dive charter in NC for 2 days..

I would love to join a team again if anyone is getting one together. Last year was great.

We'd love to have you again this year! Keep in mind if you don't get on a team, come out on Oct 3. We can easily get you on a team! There are always spots and it's a great way to make new friends!

Keep in mind that EVERYONE is eligible for door prizes no matter how much trash they remove from the river. The winners of the team categories (ie. most unique, aggregate weight, etc.) get the coveted SUPER SCOOPER shirts.

We'd love to have you again this year! Keep in mind if you don't get on a team, come out on Oct 3. We can easily get you on a team! There are always spots and it's a great way to make new friends!

Keep in mind that EVERYONE is eligible for door prizes no matter how much trash they remove from the river. The winners of the team categories (ie. most unique, aggregate weight, etc.) get the coveted SUPER SCOOPER shirts.

Thanks, last year I was the only one on my team to show. I got hooked up with a couple of other guys who I had a great time trashing with.

I have spots on my yet to be named CHUM team!

I always enjoy TF - win or not. Keep up the great work Sprout!

vanessar

I always enjoy TF - win or not. Keep up the great work Sprout!

vanessar

Thanks for the kind words Vanessa!

I plan to participate this year too. Not committed to a team yet, but I'm sure I can "tag along" with somebody.

You should send a message to ftwdiver14 and get a team started! Or join Vanessa on her CHUM team!

I'm down like Charlie Brown! In the 3 years I've lived here, I don't know how I've missed this, but oh-well... better late than never! Zoinks, 8-person teams... not sure I have that many friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom