TrashFest '09 - Oct 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carrie, if you have a spot left you can count me in.

Well it seems like we have two teams forming here, I do not have any specific invested interest in any certain team, I'd just like to go and help clean up and doing it on a team will undoubtedly be more fun. :)

Thomas, I'd be thrilled to have you join us.

Great, it's official then. The rest of you guys might as well stay home, cuz when Tom and I show up with the rest of the team, the game's over :mooner:

Well it seems like we have two teams forming here, I do not have any specific invested interest in any certain team, I'd just like to go and help clean up and doing it on a team will undoubtedly be more fun. :)

Jeff, right now I think TwoBitTxn has you listed on his team (see above). If you want to win, you might want to stay there :wink:

Carrie, if you have a spot left you can count me in.

Sounds good. It looks like heavyjeffd is jumping ship and joining a new team :D.
We have a couple other spots if anyone is looking to join a team.
We just don't have a team name.

Carrie

Sorry! I was confused and unsure of what exactly was happening. :(

I've hit my head a lot. Confusion comes easily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom