Transition to BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oops, I meant under and beside the tank. I guess that still isn't the best way to describe it but I mean to say it doesn't end up wrapping up around the tank, creating two separate air bubbles that are not able to be easily dumped without contortion.

Well I got all my stuff in the mail and all put together. Got fully suited up and was able to sink nicely with my steel tank. No additional weight needed. I will however have to get a sta. I could only use one cam band because the slots didn't line up. Or do I really need two bands?

Well I got all my stuff in the mail and all put together. Got fully suited up and was able to sink nicely with my steel tank. No additional weight needed. I will however have to get a sta. I could only use one cam band because the slots didn't line up. Or do I really need two bands?

that is the danger of mismatching wings and backplates. Nothing difficult to solve.

i would recommend a STA. The Dive Rite wings really should have them since they have no anti-roll features built in. DGX has cheap ones. That said, if it's one of the new Rec wings with the cross hairs, it should line up....

DGX Premium Single Tank Adapter {11.75 in | 30 cm}

So now you will be over weighted by whatever the STA adds.......:wink:

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom