Tracking service on equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is anyone aware of an app that you can log dates/etc for servicing equipment? I can easily put it in outlook but was looking for an app similar to carminder or motominder that tracks services/mileage/etc.

Reason I am after it is i have a lot of gear: 9 tanks, 7-9 regs, rebreathers, drysuits, countless lights and it goes on from there. Anyways it would make tracking service etc easier, perhaps my google fu is broken and there is already something out there like this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mods if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to love it to the appropriate one.

Regards

Steve

Regards

Steve

Already use that, looking for something with other features/reminders/etc and is on my phone.

Regards

Steve

Still on the hunt for something like this I use an app called car under for tracking service/etc on my vehicles. Something like that would be in the lines of what I am looking for.

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

I use the diviac.com website. You can get to that site from the SB Logbook at the top of the page, but be warned, it will add the ScubaBoard logo and ads to the site.

It's primary purpose is a dive log website, and it works very well for that. It also allows you to add gear, set recurring service dates, and have it alert you when those dates are due. It also allows you to include your gear in your dive logs, so you know which gear was used in each dive.

I like it, and so far it has worked for me.

Dive logs? What are those? :wink: I haven't recorded a dive in along time.

Interesting though, but I'm looking for an app or something j can have on my phone/computer that will remind whether or not I have Internet access.

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

I have Dive Log on my iPad. It has a fairly detailed equipment section. No idea what I paid but I don't think it was too expensive.

Already use that, looking for something with other features/reminders/etc and is on my phone. Regards Steve

Why not make use of another calendar just for your dive gear, build in yearly reminders, service dates with recent history in the notes section?

BRad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom