Totally addicted after 6 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang, too late again with the wise cracks. Gasman you beat me too it -- chasing tail and all....

Mario - I wanna know how you insert your little funny icon-graphics...

That one is very cute.

why is there no lugwegi icon arond mario?

mirage
The name Luigi is... ehem... reserved for... ah... I shouldn't say... :wink: But I can tell you that an icon for it would:
a) Offend some
b) Excite others
c) Scare most
d) besides, it'll just take up too much room on the screen!

keralucu
If you want to insert an icon (smilie) just click on the blue underlined "Smilies" word down at the bottom (it's on the top while you're posting) and it'll give you some pre-programmed codes to use. If you come up with anything else or find something elsewhere that's relevant to the boards, just e-mail King Neptune with the request.

Mario - that wouldn't have anything to do with the T-word that Boz and I were discussing earlier, now would it??

:p

You little matchmaker Mario,
June and I already know each other quite well...
Tell me,are you a plumber too? Lol.That would explain the fragrance....heheheh,and the need for night time diving.
Cheers Ears,
Gasman

Gasman
LOL! Plumber heh... well not professionally, but I have been known to... Stop up a few toilets! :devilish:

5th as in the 5th Amendment right...

Fragrance, ah, yep if you count wet neoprene.

The night diving is/was more convenient because I used to work long retail hours. Plus it can be difficult to find a nice and close parking spot in LaJolla during the day.

By the way, who's June?

<To be continued>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom