Totally addicted after 6 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OWWWWWW, Mario.... you are toooo bad! :p

Re: who is June? See page 3 of this thread - your own post with the lovey-dovey smilies.... (Just read yer email, Gman - your sparkling wit will suffice)

ahh ok

im still new here i dont know all teh back story

but your 5th amd right is limited you know, the us gov likes to take away rights left adn right now adays so use that 5th with caution or they might yank it

keralucu, That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure though.

Mirage, you've got a point, I'll keep it in mind... and when all else fails... they'll never take me alive!

keralucu, howz it going
thanks for dropping in and saying hello its my pleasure to meet you. I came into reply and read about your first dive experience - too much ! I had a similar experience myself in Tonga last year with humpbacks. So close and yet...
As for the course im taking.... Im just putting them through (8 of them) a search and recovery specialty.
They are now 9 weeks away from being certified as NAUI divemasters
Anyway ill catch you later, hope to hear from you again

(love the handle BTW!)

Humpbacks?? Ohmigod... you had an almost-saw experience too? It's painful isn't it? Every time I dive that spot now I miss out on half the little creatures because I spend most of my time looking out at the deep in case "our" whale shark is there. I have some great pics of my mates playing with it - just trying to get them posted on a site somewhere so everyone can see them.

Hope the search and recovery is going well. I plan to do that one day, once I've got my Advanced and a few more dives logged. Can't wait for Thursday night after work - off to the seaside to start my AOW - woohoo. :)

See you around the boards....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom