Totally addicted after 6 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i like makin lobsters dance with dive lights

but i LOVE teachin new divers the art of u/w smoke rings aka bubble rings

Alison,
I should have elaborated a little more there... there are some bad apple divers whom unfortunatly take just the tail of the lobster. It's illegal, and highly frowned upon, but a lobster tail can quite easily fit into a BC pocket (mine can easily hold two dive masks)

I play by the rules, and have a blast doing it. I hunt for Lobster when it's the right season, with a license, I use a gauge, only take the ones that are 'clearly' large enough, and only take what we can eat.

tickle sticks , way are they called that i doubt teh bug is being tickled i think they are called o my god that evil poking stick that leads me to a net of death thast what bugs call them

Wow - didn't realise that. That's sick.... like shark finning...

:(

The world is full of Bastards. I for one have gotten into trouble on more than one occasion for smacking said above idiots... can anyone blame me?

Don't blame you at all - I want to often enough!

Being half Chinese, I have my work cut out for me trying to persuade my Chinese family members to stop eating sharks fin and going to sharks fin restaurants. It's not easy.... and as they say, until the buying stops, neither will the killing. My father quit (but he's the English one!). It's very frustrating to know that half your family doesn't give a SH*T about it....

Oh well, I keep trying.
:(

.... LOL

:p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom