Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean one with unsteady hands. Hold an object in front of you, can't you hold it perfectly still?!
You’ve obviously never held a high quality SLR/DSLR camera with a good quality, fast lens in your hands, have you?

I have to say that, in reading through this thread, I’m amazed at the level of ignorance and sheer idiocy that you’ve displayed - you must be either a complete fool or a troll; I’ll guess a troll to give you some credit… lol

Look - If you are OK with mounting a camera and light to your head and working with the quality of video that a set up like that provides, then go for it - and stop posting your continuing senseless drivel… or keep posting… I don’t care as I won’t be reading any more of it.

Those are buoyancy strobe arms. Without them, I can't move the strobes out much and the housing would be more negative than my weightbelt. They are not loose pipes.
I wasn't referring to those, just a general observation divers look untidy with all the air hoses (which could snag if you're going through caves).

This thread is absolutely entertaining. I know you all thought ASD was a bot, but... what if the OP is actually the bot. A very annoying but entertaining bot.

You’ve obviously never held a high quality SLR/DSLR camera with a good quality, fast lens in your hands, have you?

Used to have a Canon EOS10D with a Sigma 50-500mm zoom. For that I held the end of the lens with one hand and the camera with the other. But with a normal lens on it, just one hand is required.

I have to say that, in reading through this thread, I’m amazed at the level of ignorance and sheer idiocy that you’ve displayed - you must be either a complete fool or a troll; I’ll guess a troll to give you some credit… lol
Nothing I've said is idiotic. List them here.

Look - If you are OK with mounting a camera and light to your head and working with the quality of video that a set up like that provides, then go for it - and stop posting your continuing senseless drivel… or keep posting… I don’t care as I won’t be reading any more of it.
I asked a simple question, how to mount a camera and torch to my mask. Instead of simply answering the question, people in here began arguing senselessly.

"How do I do X" should be answered with "like this", not "you don't want to do that". It's like "How do I get to Derry?" "If I was going to Derry I wouldn't be starting from here."

This thread is absolutely entertaining. I know you all thought ASD was a bot, but... what if the OP is actually the bot. A very annoying but entertaining bot.

Perhaps "twins"? "ASD" version 2? Evil brother made in China?

I know someone who wrote a bot. They really aren't anything like humans. You get nonsensical drivel not related to the post, rather like responses in the Microsoft forum from the ethnically challenged workers.

If so he needs to be updated to version 2.1 to get rid of any glitches involving arm flapping.
Why not use every source of propulsion you have?
You mean your posts are sensical?
They're more sensical than anyone else in here. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore, the world is screwed.

Wibble:
As part of your basic dive training you’ll practice removing and replacing a mask underwater. From what you’ve said during this thread one can only conclude that you’ve not yet started your basic training.

And never will. There's this thing called google.
A foolish and ignorant comment. Proof you’ve little or no diving experience.

Safety is a key aspect of diver training. An instructor will impart structure and process.

Google will impart some information interspersed with complete bollocks. You won’t know the difference.

Good luck, you appear to need it.

BTW the last person I observed on a boat who made up their own non-standard equipment configuration and dubious skills died that day. I had a lovely two hour dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom