Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought so, you have nothing to back up your opinion.

I stated FACTS. The torch faces where you look. The camera photographs or videos where you look. If it ain't on your head, that doesn't happen.

Now, refute that with reasoning, or continue to look like an idiot.

You only use half your limbs? What a waste.

You don't need to compose shots. On your head, the camera films what you see.

Then don't stare deeply into your buddy's eyes. Unless you're into underwater sex.
It seems to me that you are looking for an argument instead of information. Good luck on your dives.

DW

don't waste your time in a exchange... he wants crappy jerky footage, and lighting that glares in his face while he hand swims. He also wants to piss off his buddy every time he looks their way.
My head doesn't jerk, it's more stable than my hand, obviously.

I have no problem with glare, if the water's that cloudy you won't see anything anyway.

I don't stare into my buddy's face.

I don't think you've ever taken a photograph underwater mate, but hey you're giving us all a good laugh if nothing else.

It seems to me that you are looking for an argument instead of information. Good luck on your dives.

DW
Amazing, how did you come up with idea? Quite simply I want to film and light up where I'm going. I've done this perfectly well many many times, but with a seperate headstrap for the torch, which is cumbersome and doesn't stay still.

I don't think you've ever taken a photograph underwater mate, but hey you're giving us all a good laugh if nothing else.
I have a 4K video camera filming the whole dive. I take snapshots from that when I get home to the computer.

Amazing, how did you come up with idea? Quite simply I want to film and light up where I'm going. I've done this perfectly well many many times, but with a seperate headstrap for the torch, which is cumbersome and doesn't stay still.
That has not been my experience. I use lights on my helmet and also a can light on my left hand. No issues with either setup in regards to pics, video, or buddies.

People have explained their reasoning, but it seems you require validation over information. As such, I won't be following this thread any further.

Again, good luck and enjoy your diving.

DW

Thought so, you have nothing to back up your opinion.
I stated FACTS. The torch faces where you look. The camera photographs or videos where you look. If it ain't on your head, that doesn't happen.
Now, refute that with reasoning, or continue to look like an idiot.

Nonsense. You stated opinions. Now you claim that my camera can't take photos or videos where I look because it's not on my head.
I wonder how I got this video? Did I look at what I was taking video of as I held my camera tray? How is my camera going to take photos if it is on my head?

How will it focus and take the picture without me reaching to press the shutter button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom