Too much time on my hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We should have a photo contest and vote on a new SB Forum homepage picture. That one has a goober diver with the "wrecking ball" gauges trailing behind. It is starting to get on my nerves.

What are you putting up for a prize? :D

Okay, I will reply to myself! why Catherine, yes I think we should because we are always making fun of magazines with divers like that ...and we all know better! So, with all these stellar photographers and HUGE library of beautiful images, why do we have to have that one?

Diver Dennis:
What are you putting up for a prize? :D

Oh...you scared the crap out of me! I thought i was talking to myself here.

A complimentary ...picture of a famous person...diving with moi? signed. okay...just the celebrity, I will stay out.

Catherine,

I think that is an excellent idea... have you suggested that to Tech Admin?

Jennifer

Diver Dennis:
Sorry, I don't usually have that effect on women...

Dennis, go to bed. Now listen: tomorrow we must do something about this homepage issue.

catherine96821:
A complimentary ...picture of a famous person...diving with moi? signed. okay...just the celebrity, I will stay out.

I'm in... Who is the celebrity? And don't have the contest close until we get back from Bali.

Back
Top Bottom