Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anybody out there?!?!?? Seems pretty quiet! We're two weeks away from the Gilboa training weekend! :yl2jump:

Hey long-ears! I checked Meijers last night. They had about 8.21E9 varieties of that mix you were looking for, but not the one you had asked about. I checked the regular aisle, the international aisle, and the little health food / organic aisle. The closest was a teriyaki, which really isn't all that close. And they had no sign of the dessert I wanted. I'm not ready to fall-back to the lemon thing just yet, even though that went pretty well. When do you want to share the menu? Or will we surprise everyone?

Steve_Dives:
Is anybody out there?!?!?? Seems pretty quiet! We're two weeks away from the Gilboa training weekend! :yl2jump:

Hey long-ears! I checked Meijers last night. They had about 8.21E9 varieties of that mix you were looking for, but not the one you had asked about. I checked the regular aisle, the international aisle, and the little health food / organic aisle. The closest was a teriyaki, which really isn't all that close. And they had no sign of the dessert I wanted. I'm not ready to fall-back to the lemon thing just yet, even though that went pretty well. When do you want to share the menu? Or will we surprise everyone?

That's the same result I've been getting. Go ahead and share the menu :D
Ber :lilbunny:

You would have to do this the same weekend as my St. Lawrence Trip... dang I want to go to Tobermory bad... LOL... next year... next year :D

Have fun all and be safe! :D

Dave

pickens_46929:
You would have to do this the same weekend as my St. Lawrence Trip... dang I want to go to Tobermory bad... LOL... next year... next year :D

Have fun all and be safe! :D

Dave

We aren't diving on the weekend :) We'll shore dive Tues and boat dive Wed, Thurs and Fri giving you PLENTY of time to leave after the Friday morning or Thursday evening dives and be at the St. Lawrence for your weekend :blinking:

You're still welcome to join us at Gilboa Aug 17-19!

Ber Rabbit:
We aren't diving on the weekend :) We'll shore dive Tues and boat dive Wed, Thurs and Fri giving you PLENTY of time to leave after the Friday morning or Thursday evening dives and be at the St. Lawrence for your weekend :blinking:

You're still welcome to join us at Gilboa Aug 17-19!

OOoooooo don't tempt me.... that'd be a little rough on the time off from work scale to do that unfortunately I think.

:(

pickens_46929:
OOoooooo don't tempt me.... that'd be a little rough on the time off from work scale to do that unfortunately I think.

:(

You're looking a little pale, maybe you should lie down for a few days :wink:
(A little early but you catch my drift :eyebrow: )

trucker girl:
Wow- I thought this thread was gone completely. Turns out, just my posts are gone! Was it violating the TOS or just the Great Crash of 2007? Hmmm.

Well, I'm in.

You guys sure you don't want to cancel now? :D

It was the Great Crash of 2007. Ber had to repost the thread.

Ken

trucker girl:
Yeah- reading the OP this morning, I realized that! Oh well! No one ever said I was much for paying attention...

LOL... me either.

Yeah I thought about catching the sniffles. Might have to see how things work out.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom