Tobermory Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denny... Is this inspiration for you to edit your footage now? :)

Don't you mean,"DENNY...IS THIS INSPIRATION FOR YOU TO EDIT YOUR FOOTAGE NOW?"

Don't you mean,"DENNY...IS THIS INSPIRATION FOR YOU TO EDIT YOUR FOOTAGE NOW?"

Quit shouting at me!!! Yes, I'm inspired; I just need to find some time to do it. I've got three customer projects sitting on my desk that I have to take care of first. Money talks! Super job, John. Please bring copies to the M & G. I hope to have my version done by then. I LMAO reading the credits!

Yes, I'm inspired; I just need to find some time to do it. Please bring copies to the M & G. I hope to have my version done by then.

Man being retired must be tough. I don't know about committing to a schedule of a month and a half if I were you. Besides we are canceling meet & greet due to a lack of participation.

Maybe you should have sent your stuff to Choby for inclusion in his version that was published today. A month and a half before yours might be done?:idk::idk::idk:

Great stuff guys!!! Like being there again. Man, remember what I did in the Wheel house of the NiagraII. Just super guys. Now if we can just keep the guy from chalking our tires in the parking lot. Kind of silly? Dive site excellence.....but 1 hour parking....go figure.

Quit shouting at me!!! Yes, I'm inspired; I just need to find some time to do it. I've got three customer projects sitting on my desk that I have to take care of first. Money talks! Super job, John. Please bring copies to the M & G. I hope to have my version done by then. I LMAO reading the credits!

Yes I will bring copies to the MnG and I'll even correct the spelling ha ha. I may have a Makinaw coming attractions done as well.

Man being retired must be tough. I don't know about committing to a schedule of a month and a half if I were you. Besides we are canceling meet & greet due to a lack of participation.

I'll be there even if I have to invoke my solo cert. and dive by myself. I don't, however, think that I will be very entertaining to me around the campfire. I just might be getting to bed early those nights. Man, I'll only have to purchase a pound and a half of Kielbasa! I'll put the savings towards my new 119 HP steel w/H valve.

Maybe you should have sent your stuff to Choby for inclusion in his version that was published today. A month and a half before yours might be done?:idk::idk::idk:

Tell 'em John Choby, some of that stuff was my stuff included in the video. Again, John, nice job.

Back
Top Bottom