Greetings -New to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris_T

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Folks,
Just joined the Scuba Board site. I live near Toronto in Canada. My daughter and I did our PADI Open Water training over the summer and had our cert dives in Aug & Sept in Lake Ontario -with 7 mm wetsuit and hood and gloves. We did a couple more dives in the Welland Scuba park after getting our cards as a pretty low risk first time out on your own. We just recently returned from a Dive trip in Curacao that made all that effort to get certified to be worth it. We had 6 days of wonderful diving giving us 12 tropical dives.
We had a blast and the experience cemented our love of scuba. It truly is like you are in the middle of a nature documentary.

Chris

Hi Richard,
Based on lurking around these forums and meeting up with Bryan Horne of Dive Travel Curacao at the Toronto adventure show this past February, we chose to stay at LionsDive Resort and did 2 days of boat diving with Ocean Encounters and 4 days of Shore Diving with The Dive Bus.
Chris

Welcome from Nova Scotia. You did the wise thing in finishing certification locally so you could spend the whole tropical trip diving and not finishing up the OW course down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom