Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cleung

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My dive group is out in the water each weekend from about April to November. Based in southern Ontario, we usually dive Humber Bay West in Toronto and Welland Canal as well as an annual trip to Kingston and Brockville. I thought that I would post some quick videos of our dives to show folks what they can expect to see at these dives sites.

Here is our favourite wreck at the Welland Scuba Park

After diving the scuba park, we usually go over to the swing bridge for our second dive

For marine life close to GTA, we feel that Welland cannot be beat. However we do alternate dive locations each weekend with Welland and Humber Bay West in Toronto.

Here is the skeleton wreck we see at Humber Bay

There's also a cute M&Ms guy at Humber Bay too

So in addition to keeping up with our dive skills and socializing with other local divers, there are things to see when diving near GTA in southern Ontario. Certified divers are welcome to join us on our dives. Feel free to check out our dive group website.

Thanks for the memories. We got certified in Brockville with our open water dives, and did a few recreational wreck dives there too. Very cool. I still remember being so impressed with seeing the eerie Lillie Parsons wooden wreck (sunk in 1877!!). I also remember the current and our dive master telling us 'when you see that rope you better grab it or else ...' good memories

Thanks for the memories. We got certified in Brockville with our open water dives, and did a few recreational wreck dives there too. Very cool. I still remember being so impressed with seeing the eerie Lillie Parsons wooden wreck (sunk in 1877!!). I also remember the current and our dive master telling us 'when you see that rope you better grab it or else ...' good memories
Yes I had the 'or else' consequence!

Thanks for the videos. I completed my TDI AN/DP course on the St. Lawrence in 2008. Man was that a fun trip!!

Back
Top Bottom