??????? to the mods?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catfish20

Reaction score
can i please ask why my topic was moved from "basic scuba discussions"?

it was a basic scuba question and i was getting basic scuba answers.

I'm not a mod, but based on:

catfish20:
does anybody know of a company or an indavidual around nashville,TN that will dive down and clean larger boats while they are still docked??i am having trouble finding people to do this around here and there are alot of large boats here.is this somthing that is just not normal to do around here?

it looks like you were looking for local info. Local info is best found in regional forums - just a guess.

Looks like it was moved to the regional forum since you were asking a question that was regionally specific, namely relating to doing boat cleaning in TN. If a location had not been specified it wouldn't have been moved.

catfish20:
does anybody know of a company or an individual around nashville,TN that will dive down and clean larger boats while they are still docked??i am having trouble finding people to do this around here and there are alot of large boats here.is this somthing that is just not normal to do around here?

Hi catfish20,

I wasn't the MOD who moved your thread, but here are some of the reasons threads are moved by the MODS.

* The topic is better served for both the originator of the thread and the members under another forum.

* The originator requests the thread be moved (and it makes sense to do so).

* It is posted in violation of the TOS (for example, advertising, good causes, DIR related, etc.).

* Keep ScubaBoard organized.

I am guessing that your thread was moved because it was believed that you could be better served in a regional forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom