"to Catch A Predator" Personal Shocker!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I can't watch that show and I can't look away, either. It sickens me.

I got a "strong" vibe about a guy I used to work with. Really a nice guy, nothing he said indicated anything. As odd as this will sound to most people, when I get those vibes (of any kind), I'm usually right. It hasn't been confirmed for me with this guy, though. But I really would not be surprised.

Go look at your local state internet list of convicted sex offenders. most states have a searchable database with photos and info about what they were convicted about.

Then put in your city/county/zip into the search engine. you'd be surprised how close a convicted sex offender lives to you, or might even find one that you know.

Scuba-Jay:
Its late here so I can't call my friends till morning, but wow I wanted to share this with somebody! I was watching "To catch a predator" tonight when who do I see but an old drinking buddy walk into a house in Flagger Beach FL expecting to meet a 14 year old girl!! Now granted I have not seen this guy for a good 5 years or so, and we wern't exactly close, but one never expects to see someone they personally know on that kind of show. This may not seem that remarkable to anyone else, but wow when i saw him i almost choked on my ham and cheese sandwich!! Alright well just wanted to share.....WOW

Serial killer, Derrick Lee Todd, lived in the same St. Francisville, LA neighborhood as my retired boss who was a 30-year career law enforcement agent.

You had to drive past Todd's house in order to enter or exit the subdivsion.

The TCAP show that ran in Murphy Texas ignited a huge uproar that has called for the firing/resignation of the Police Chief and City Manager. The chief will probably go (opinion point). This is the same one that nabbed a prosecutor from another local city who ended up committing suicide over it. (Innocent until proven guilty, I know)

ALL of the SUSPECTS were released without being charged.

mike_s:
Go look at your local state internet list of convicted sex offenders. most states have a searchable database with photos and info about what they were convicted about.

Then put in your city/county/zip into the search engine. you'd be surprised how close a convicted sex offender lives to you, or might even find one that you know.

While I certainly share the revulsion toward predators that others have expressed, there is something people should know about this. That list is inclusive of ALL possible sex offender crimes. When my son was in college, one of his classmates thought it would be funny to streak in the local Walmart--stupid college prank. He has to register as a convicted sex offender for the rest of his life.

Okay, I admit it... I love young girls. But you'll never see me on that show. I prefer young girls age 35 or more... cougars rather than kittens (and definitely not kids!).

I've watched "To Catch a Predator" a few times, with great revulsion. I wish I could understand why these guys are fixated on such young kids. Come to think of it, maybe I'm a lot better off NOT understanding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom