TlS 350 signature fitting issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is Kathy with DUI. I believe the suits were shipped on the 10th and signed for on the 16th.

Thanks!

Ronzo, what say your friends?

Update:
uh oh, scary Kathy, I was at their house Wednesday night when they received a call from the "shop" to say the suits are in. I certainly do appreciate you reaching out Kathy. obviously if this is true, the shop could have contacted them sooner, if the suits were signed for on the 16th and they only received a call on the 23rd??? yuck. now, i would certainly not say this is DUIs fault, (it goes back to DUI trying to do the right thing and allow the shop to represent their interest rather than dealing with customer directly) but considering the attention, perhaps someone could have reached out to the customers from DUI? either way, i hope honesty is clear in my representation of all comments. the suits are in as of Wednesday the 23rd according to the shop. i will certainly followup after fitting is arranged.
thank you again for touching base.

i dont know if i pointed this out in an earlier post, but to DUIs favor, DUI offered free shipping back to the customer (kudos)!

I must say we are pleasantly pleased with the overall outcome of our DUI suits. After hearing an explanation of how the Signature Series suits are not tailored to you, but rather a cookie cutter pattern to fit the average of a persons size in a given range was tough to digest since you "assume" custom is just that.... custom.

That being said, DUI and our LDS have been very attentive to our situation even after a long lapse of time from the original purchase date and the miscommunication to our complaints, both DUI and our LDS stood behind what they said they would do. DUI offered full alterations at no charge and no shipping charges for both our suits. I was truly impressed with this, since it was offered to us before our re-measures were verified to the original which were "right on the mark" to the LDSs' original measurements!

Thanks to everyone for making this happen!!

I must say we are pleasantly pleased with the overall outcome of our DUI suits. After hearing an explanation of how the Signature Series suits are not tailored to you, but rather a cookie cutter pattern to fit the average of a persons size in a given range was tough to digest since you "assume" custom is just that.... custom.

That being said, DUI and our LDS have been very attentive to our situation even after a long lapse of time from the original purchase date and the miscommunication to our complaints, both DUI and our LDS stood behind what they said they would do. DUI offered full alterations at no charge and no shipping charges for both our suits. I was truly impressed with this, since it was offered to us before our re-measures were verified to the original which were "right on the mark" to the LDSs' original measurements!

Thanks to everyone for making this happen!!

So, your measurements were "right on the mark". Yet your suits were totally mucked up.

:shakehead: Not liking the quality control I'm hearing.

Thank you for chiming in kp. It would also be nice for the others who threw the LDS under the bus to stand up and recognize the facts and perhaps even apologize for some of the more ignorant comments (however doubtful). In the end, facts are what were sought and what were given from this end. Hopefully my buddies will be able to dive dry now. Hopefully their stigma towards drysuits can be overturned. Thanks to all who participated and I DO hope the thread helped your decision Mtbr (YES! it can and should be adjusted).
Dive safe!

Sounds like the LDS were not the culprit as most people suggested. Just got my new suit(not DUI) stock size Large Short and it fits better than my DUI custom ever did!

Good thread Ronzo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom