TL tomorrow evening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We've missed the last couple of Wednesdays because of rain or muddy conditions but I think tomoorow will be clear. Viz may still be off bit so what?

We plan to be there.

I’ll be at CSSP Wednesday with a new dive buddy and will post the skinny from the north if you’ll post a report from down south. We may have a new member to the TSDT roster. Hey, I’m doing my part to spread the word… I've been vaccinated...

Jim

It's a typical thunderstorm outside with more predicted the rest og the day. Looks like we'll be dry again :(

not dry... just not as wet or wet in the way we want...

Dee once bubbled...
It's a typical thunderstorm outside with more predicted the rest og the day. Looks like we'll be dry again :(

Are you guys talking about TL Wed night or Thurs night? I can't make it tonight, I've got classes but would love to go tomorrow night. Let me know the logistics of it. Thanks.

Scott D.

ssmith87 once bubbled...
....but would love to go tomorrow night. Let me know the logistics of it. Thanks.

I doubt things will change tomorrow. With this rain, the runoff will finish trashing the already bad viz from the last rain!

We had scattered rain in the North Texas area Tuesday evening but it obviously hit CSSP and had a noticeable affect on the viz. Possibly the worst I’ve experienced there. The water was, well, cloudy. We did get some 20ft. viz on the NE side but it was like pockets of clarity rather than the norm. Otherwise 10ft was about it and less in some cases. The algae bloom is going on as well.

We can add a new Swamper to the rolls too. Please welcome Becky Collins as a new member to the TSDT. I’ll have her sign up, pick a nickname, and get on our official roster ASAP.

Dee, I’ve offered my truck to Deb to use in transporting THE BENCH as necessary. I’ll do what I can to assist. The folks up north owe the folks down south.

Jim

Deb mentioned that in her last email. We'll be delivering it to CSSP. You'll have to get with Deb to see where else she wants it taken!

We'll try to get up there in the next few weeks...I'll let everyone know when.

Did I hear FEILD TRIP!!!!?????

Maybe I'll talk Bren in to makin' a trip to CSSP when ya'll head that way....keep us posted...

I'll call ya' tomorrow lil' Buddy, looks like we're gonna' give it a try, then Sunday too.

tony

Tony now that sounds like a plan, hmm maybe a better attempt then PK :wacko:

well if/ when th road trip happens post it because i will do my best to make it out (and with the heat this year i have a easy excuse to blow some bubbles) just hope dee and tony when you come up that its not when i will be in Grand Cayman (8/9-16)

well i will catch you all on the flip side

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom