Tips for Upcoming Philippines Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a smart idea to carry your regs as hand carry. "WetPut" has kindly pasted the law for all to see.
Really interesting. I just returned from Anilao 2 week trip. Regs were carried on in my backpack both ways. Only issue was that my carryon camera case was overweight, but EVA allowed it. Nothing said about the regs. Also of interest was that we had no idea or warning that regs in carryon were an issue.

I just returned to port this morning in Puerto Princesa after diving Tubbataha. Don’t miss Jessie Beazley - the reef top is amazing. I had 4 dives with whale sharks - I got lucky. While out there, I saw Philippines Siren, Seadoors, Atlantis Azores among some others. The first 2 days were really rough and the Siren was really listing from side to side. Entries and exits were rough. The last few days it was like glass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom