Tim's Recreational Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm after a favor from all.
The next part of the Nitrox bit I need to do is the printing part of it.
Knowing PADI there is probably more than one version of the nitrox log.
Could you all email me the version you are using.

Hopfully there is one that still has all the Air one has.

It could be that I may have to design my own version.

Just an update.
I d/l the latest update and installed it on on an XP Pro machine. I did not uninstall the previous version. The result was, no second program. That is the overwrite worked fine. I did loose all data, but I was expecting that. Just so you know. I already put all the data back in and it seems to be working great.

Just downloaded you log book and WOW, I am very impressed with the way it looks. I have been using one made in Microsoft Access and I must say your log book looks very professional. I can't wait to start entering a few dives and check it out. Just wanted to say kudos on a great job.

I have loaded your dive log and can not get it connected to the sql. I get the following error.

Genterating user instances in sql server is disabled. Use sp_configure 'user instances enabled to geerate user instances.

Can you please help. i like to try this product...

tchrisp:
I have loaded your dive log and can not get it connected to the sql. I get the following error.

Genterating user instances in sql server is disabled. Use sp_configure 'user instances enabled to geerate user instances.

Can you please help. i like to try this product...

Try re-installing these Prerequisites

NET Framework 2.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en
SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/

I have hopefully done a update that alters wher the database is stored.
It should now store the database in the documents folder of the person loged in to the computer.
So for those that have buddies / Partners that use the same computer should have there own database when they log in.

Hopfully :D

Thanks Tim. I'm going to dowload this now and give it a Try. I'm currently using Suunto's dive manager as a log and it's pretty buggy.

Chris

I would like to thank every one who gave feed back on my Dive Log Program.

Becouse I was unable to do certain things people requested I have decided to do a new one.
Hopefully an improvement on this one with all I have learnt from it.

All are welcome to come and make comments.
Tim's Place

I would like to thank every one who gave feed back on my Dive Log Program.

Becouse I was unable to do certain things people requested I have decided to do a new one.
Hopefully an improvement on this one with all I have learnt from it.

All are welcome to come and make comments.
Tim's Place

Messed up the place.
New address is:
Tim's Place

Back
Top Bottom