Tim's Recreational Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can also send already scanned NITROX tables, but they only have them for EANx32 and EANx36 (which are probably the most common) and they are the TABLES. As I understand it, you used the WHEEL so you could get the multilevel dives to work. I think it would be better to use the formulas that I am sending to your email, which convert the depth at NITROX (any %) to Equivalent Air Depth (EAD). You would then use this depth just as you would air for entering into your wheel. So, what you have done is not changed, only a modification to NITROX depth which you would then substitute in the air depth value to go to the wheel. There is one other consideration that NITROX divers must consider, and that is Oxygen Partial Pressure. Again, I'm sending the formula to calculate the O2 Partial Pressure also. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm not an expert, but I do understand math.

Also, yes, I had several red and yellow tissue loading, but I believe that is because it considered that I was at the depth on Air (21% O2) not NITROX (32% O2) so I was exposed to 11% less N2. I think that with the addition of NITROX formulas, all would be okay. Most did go out of red/yellow when I broke the individual dives into multi-level dives. I did not confirm the Pressure Groups were correct, since I don't have the Padi wheel.

Waterskier1:
Also, yes, I had several red and yellow tissue loading, but I believe that is because it considered that I was at the depth on Air (21% O2) not NITROX (32% O2) so I was exposed to 11% less N2. I think that with the addition of NITROX formulas, all would be okay. Most did go out of red/yellow when I broke the individual dives into multi-level dives. I did not confirm the Pressure Groups were correct, since I don't have the Padi wheel.

Tissue loadings are taken straight out of the database nothing done to them at all. I just dont know what the highes value is. I will have another look at it.

Tx_Jeff:
Good job on the program. I could see a lot of divers paying for this kind of software. Again kuddos, and keep up the good work.

Thank you Tx_Jeff

I have 22 dives loaded in. The last couple of program start-ups and I encountered a Microsoft .NET Framework error

error.JPG

This has been since I updated.

I get the same messege when trying to go into "Settings"

I can e-mail you the details of that error if you like.

If I continue through this error, the program loads fine, and works great!

I did notice that each time you change, or enter a new location it becomes part of your personal details. When you press "Load Personal Details" is loads all including your last location.

I would still like to see the total time carried over from the last dive.

Still think you have a great program here!

Robert

robertarak:
error.JPG

I would still like to see the total time carried over from the last dive.

Robert

Did it to me, I think I have mist something when I altered the Location bit.
Edit:
Done the above I think. Forgot to tell it, Location wasnt a number. Ver 3.4.7.5

Dont know if I am going to be able to do the carried forward bit yet.

Need to test out the NITROX bit

Waterskier1:
Anything I can do to help?

Your Email has been a great help.

I need to take this bit step by step.
1. at the moment it is manual input only.
2. get it to save nitrox data.
3. get it to import nitriox data.

4. do above with O2 clock

We are at stage 1 :)

all I need at the moment is: Is it giving corect Pressure group info.

I have made a bit of a mess of things.:(

Please read the updates on my web page

Back
Top Bottom