Timex Helix DM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

question does anybody have a picture of this watch because im looking for a new watch and was considering one that could be used for diving to.

let me know

Tooth

Are you kidding? You don't read through this thread. There is a link at #35 post in this thread.

Scubatooth:
question does anybody have a picture of this watch because im looking for a new watch and was considering one that could be used for diving to.

let me know

Tooth

Just got mine the other day.. Probably because of this thread :11:

However, It is nice, a little bulky, but has a nice big face and depth and temp, I like it alot so far. went to the pool today with it.. Looking forward to diving with it and playing with it some more

I know that it has been a long time since anyone has posted on this thread, but does anybody know where I can get one of these Helix's for under $50? I would love to have one, but I can't justify paying anymore than that for it.

Does anybody have any extras they are willing to sell off? Or can anyone recommend a better or comparable watch in that price range?

~James

picksmither:
I know that it has been a long time since anyone has posted on this thread, but does anybody know where I can get one of these Helix's for under $50? I would love to have one, but I can't justify paying anymore than that for it.

Does anybody have any extras they are willing to sell off? Or can anyone recommend a better or comparable watch in that price range?

~James

Try here
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=112866

He might still have it.

Computer sold and hand delivered to fudgeorama in Tallahassee, FL since I will be in Tallahassee this weekend. Funny huh? Small world! Oh, and GO NOLES!

Watch is sold.

#'s 6 and 7 still sold-waiting for money order...

Tanks have some local interest...

Thanks all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, I wished I could of jumped on that opportunity, I would have been all about it. Thanks for the link hoosier. Anybody else have any ideas?

picksmither:
Oh well, I wished I could of jumped on that opportunity, I would have been all about it. Thanks for the link hoosier. Anybody else have any ideas?

Watch Ebay they still surface

Pete

I picked-up the last 2 Timex Helix dive watches when my local Wal-Mart closed them out. They're gray/blue with orange buttons, new and still in their original boxes.

Probably won't be mistaken for a Submariner by the folks at the bar, but this watch has awesome features for the pricepoint.

Available for $50/ea if you still need one ...

I saw two in the $25 dollar bargin bin in a mid-west wallmart last week, bought the one that still had the manual. Gotta be carefull, there are also a reddish surf version thats smaller. Make sure it has Dive modes. They are still out there!

Indeed they are.

In fact, I found 2 at Walmarts around this area. I highly recomend these watches, not only does it retain its value, but it's useful in the mean time. Not to mention very accurate gauging. If you see it, buy it. If you don't like it you can always sell it on Ebay for twice as much.

~JMP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom