Timex Helix DM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmw625

Reaction score
I wanted to purchase a Timex Helix DM dive watch. Timex seems to have discontinued making them. Does anyone know where I might buy one or recommend a comprable Dive watch in that price range?

fmw625:
I wanted to purchase a Timex Helix DM dive watch. Timex seems to have discontinued making them. Does anyone know where I might buy one or recommend a comprable Dive watch in that price range?

Walmart has them for $20.

Jackie

Timex has discontinued them and discounted them all to Wal-mart who, as indicated above, was selling them for $20.00 each. When they are gone they are gone for good though so if the local wal-mart is out, you have a problem as no one makes a comparable watch for that price.

I suspect though that many of the watches bought at Wal-mart will show up in the next couple months in the $35 to $40 price range on e-bay as some of the buyers start turning a profit on them after the $20.00 Wal-mart stock dries up.

If you can't find any locally, I have a couple available. My price is $36.50 (PayPal) shipped in the US.

Checked Walmart in Jackson, MS, Vicksburg, MS, Monroe, LA, Ruston, LA, and El Dorado, AR. They claim that they never carried the Helix series. I also checked Walmart.com and the helix is not listed.

On a buy it now auction, I think for $25 + shipping. I noticed there was a few on EBAY. Unfortunately the prices seem to be going up as the item quanitity is going down. The few I saw on buy it now auctions are $40.

Keep an eye on shipping costs when bidding as some vendors look to profit on shipping costs.

Ron

fmw625:

fmw625:
Checked Walmart in Jackson, MS, Vicksburg, MS, Monroe, LA, Ruston, LA, and El Dorado, AR. They claim that they never carried the Helix series. I also checked Walmart.com and the helix is not listed.
My local SuperCenter didn't have any Helixes at all. I'm taking good care of mine, since ther is nothing comparable for that price.

got a bid on e-bay right now. Waiting for outcome. Shipping is expensive though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom