Thursday night NELD social

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmbaker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
ok NELDERS, its time to put on your social hats.

top 10 reasons to come out this Thursday night:

1) Grieve about Jeff's injury
2) Drink
3) Meet Christina
4) Drink
5) Talk about diving and debate the value of the hottest M/F thread
6) Drink
7-10) Drink

ok, so what do you say, meet at John Harvards in Framingham for a few at 7pm?

It might be stupid of me to say I'll be there...

But #2, #4, #6, #7, #8, #9, and #10 might be worth it.

Speaking of #3. Is Jodi going to be there? If so; how is she at giving sponge baths? Strictly medicinal... I promise... :egrin:

Spectre once bubbled...
It might be stupid of me to say I'll be there...

But #2, #4, #6, #7, #8, #9, and #10 might be worth it.

Speaking of #3. Is Jodi going to be there? If so; how is she at giving sponge baths? Strictly medicinal... I promise... :egrin:

since when is beer stupid? You surely hit your head when skiing last week.

Jodi is not feeling well due to flu. I have been nursing her back to health all week and doing my best to meet the Thursday deadline.

as far as sponge baths, I never kiss and tell :) but if she attends we will have two 6' blondes to ogle (sp) over :) :)

I'll be there. As long as Jeff promises not to keep bragging about his torn ligaments again. :)

-Roman.

You all live too far away... Jeff, didn't know you were injured! Did you break your a$$?

I'll try to make it, but I can't be there before about 7:30. I hope that I won't have missed too much!

Adam

Adam Samansky once bubbled...
I'll try to make it, but I can't be there before about 7:30. I hope that I won't have missed too much!

Adam

Adam,
the more the merrier. I am pretty sure, we will be still going strong at 7:30. probably still on our first of many DECO cocktails....

Back
Top Bottom