Thursday night July 3rd @ Leo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so i was extremely stoked for this dive, but after getting home from the beach yesterday, i realized that putting on a wetsuit is not an option for me right now because of how badly im sun burnt, but ill be sure to try and make the next dive!

Suck it up you sissy!

The saltwater will be good for your burn just dont move and you will be fine :rofl3:

Sorry to say I'm bailing out of this dive. The fire in Goleta has completely ruined my sinsuses for today. I'll see everyone, hopefully, soon.

Sorry to say I'm bailing out of this dive. The fire in Goleta has completely ruined my sinsuses for today. I'll see everyone, hopefully, soon.

Sorry you cant attend. I hope the fire is not to close to you guys, be safe and stay indoors out of the smoke and ash. Hope your sinsuses feel better. Hopfuly we will see you at the next one. When do you take off for Vacation?

Sorry you cant attend. I hope the fire is not to close to you guys, be safe and stay indoors out of the smoke and ash. Hope your sinsuses feel better. Hopfuly we will see you at the next one. When do you take off for Vacation?

Thanks, I'll be fine by tomorrow. I just need to get out of the ash long enough for the sinuses to clear.

P.S. I'll be sipping beer on a sunny beach by Sunday.:D

Nice i hope you have a good time down there!

Yeah as good a group as we are I wouldnt expect to much help if your having trouble in the surf! Take for instance are very own Kevfin last tumble in the surf... We were to busy fighting over who got to save him and when we figured it out well he had crawled out.
kevfin.jpg
ah hahahaha lol man i love those shots. funny story rolled out into three great shots. hahaha kevfin can't wait til San Miguel. Jeff your too funny bro!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom