Thursday night July 3rd @ Leo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You just want to make a show for your self dont ya :D thats ok more people to help ya up if ya fall :rofl3:

John and I will be representing the SCV homeys for this bash!

Been a while since I've been in the dark...diving that is...

You just want to make a show for your self dont ya :D thats ok more people to help ya up if ya fall :rofl3:

Nah I leave the picking me up to the sexy lifeguards you said were there, I'm just being sociable.

Haha more then Sociable :D

thats ok more people to help ya up if ya fall :rofl3:

Yeah as good a group as we are I wouldnt expect to much help if your having trouble in the surf! Take for instance are very own Kevfin last tumble in the surf... We were to busy fighting over who got to save him and when we figured it out well he had crawled out.
kevfin.jpg

Hey its So. Cal. Diving if you dont get tossed around then ya aint doing it right :)

Nah I leave the picking me up to the sexy lifeguards you said were there, I'm just being sociable.

Sorry kido, you're stuck with your buds...the guardies work 9 to 5...night divers are on their own :D

were doing an afternoon dive before that. I had invited everyone on that when Erika had suggestd that my motivation was to get help when i fall.

so i was extremely stoked for this dive, but after getting home from the beach yesterday, i realized that putting on a wetsuit is not an option for me right now because of how badly im sun burnt, but ill be sure to try and make the next dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom